In the 5 days during my self imposed personal net exile:
- I clocked up a modest amount of spam (219 messages), mailing list messages (184 conversations) and personal e-mail.
- There were 634 RSS items in Google Reader.
- There were 19 podcasts downloaded by iTunes.
- That I don't miss, like or need Facebook. But it seems rude to delete my account...
- That I follow far too many total freakin' strangers on Twitter. I need some Twitter Equilibrium :-)
- I have too many RSS feeds that don't really tell me anything I need to know.
Post a Comment